Your fourth grade teachers are looking forward to another great year! We collaborate frequently to provide you with information that will help your child succeed in fourth grade. This website provides helpful resources for you to access throughout the year.
Please click the arrows below or use the navigation bar to the right to access information specific to fourth grade.
SUGGESTED SUPPLY LIST
Below is a list of supplies that we are requesting all fourth grade students to bring to school if possible. Please note that each individual homeroom teacher may request a few additional items during the first week of school.
- 1 pencil pouch or bag (Please do not send in pencil boxes. The pouches are necessary due to the design of our desks/cubbies)
- 2 large boxes of tissue
- 1 box sharpened #2 pencils
- crayons (box of 24 is recommended)
- 4 large glue sticks
- 1 pair of scissors
- 2 erasers
- 1 yellow highlighter
- 1 package of wide ruled loose leaf paper
- 3 one subject spiral notebooks with wide ruled paper
- 3 pocket folders
- dry erase markers and erasers
- paper towels
Optional Items for our Classroom:
- 1 box of band-aids
- 1 box of Ziploc sandwich bags
- 1 container of Clorox wipes
- 2 pack of Post It notes
- hand sanitizer
When shopping, please keep in mind that the desks and cubbies have a very small capacity. Book bags with wheels will note fit in students' cubbies and large binders or trapper keepers will take up too much space in students' desks.
TEACHERS & ROOM NUMBERS
Room # Teacher
201 Mr. Lazorka
202 Ms. Skinner
203 Ms. Nutter
205 Ms. Abuzahria
206 Ms. Ming
207 Ms. Jettie
208 Ms. Almuflehi